Photo Suggestion Tips
At CasketWraps.com, one of our most requested designs is our photo collage options that feature images of your loved one in the design. Offering different backgrounds and layouts with various image placements, our collage custom caskets are a great way to pay tribute and honor your loved one.
After selecting and purchasing your desired casket layout, you will be directed to an upload screen that will allow you to instantly upload the photos that will be used in the design. Our upload form and template provide an easy step by step breakdown for uploading the appropriate picture to the desired location on the design.
Remember, these images are going to be printed at full size over a casket, so we ask that you use and upload the best photos you can find. As a way to help ensure the best quality we can, we have insert an imager filter that will let you know if a photo is drastically too low quality to print. It will also help you crop the images to the correct proportion for the layout.
Before purchasing, we have a few tips and suggestions to ensure you receive the best quality product possible:
1) Use clear, high resolution imagery for your pictures. If uploading digital pictures, please upload the original pictures vs. ones that have been compressed on social media. If scanning photos, please scan at a 300dpi resolution or more, saved as a JPG or PDF.
2) Select photos that display your family members personality and character. Our collage casket wraps offer the opportunity to provide comfort and sympathy in a time of mourning, so use photos that will emphasize this direction.
3) Upload the appropriate amount of photos for the desired design. While our template allows you to upload the selected amount of photos for the design chosen, it's often easy to overlook uploading an image or two during the process. Please be sure to fill out our form in its entirety to ensure quick production and processing turnaround.
4) Be prepared. As you are preparing to purchase your online casket collage, we ask that you have the desired photos on a disc or on your desktop to upload all in the same process.
5) Please double check and spelling, grammar, licensing and appropriateness on your photos prior to uploading. Some photos are not appropriate for a funeral setting, so ensure you are printing the appropriate photos.
6) All sales are final. No returns or exchanges. However, at CasketWraps.com, we stand behind our products and service, and your satisfaction is extremely important to us. If there is an error, or quality issue with your product please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may offer refunds, at our sole discretion, on purchases communicated with 48 hours of receiving.
Please note, any customization to your casket including but not limited to the text fields or submitted information, will be printed exactly as it is inserted into the forms or uploaded. Any spelling, grammar, incorrect phrases, copyrighted material, etc., provided by the customer are not eligible for returns.
The determination of condition is at the sole discretion of CasketWraps.com. Customers must contact our corporate office before returning any purchase, and receive approval from CasketWraps to return the product. Customers will waive their right for return for any reason if proper the proper approval process is not followed in advance.